[TYPO3-typo3org] Small CSS issue - remove underline for links?

Ben O'Hear ben at revelate.com.es
Fri Feb 23 13:32:33 CET 2007

Hi Micheal,

I tend to agree. The homepage is still OK for me, but I do find it
problematic on TOC-type pages where you really have only a list of links.

My biggest concern is accessibility - I'm not sure how easy it is for a
color blind person to recognize links if the only difference is color.
Anyone have any expert (or first hand) knowledge of color-blindedness?

Fully agree with your comment on 'read more'. I'd go a step further and get
rid of them - linking the title should be enough.

Cheers,

Ben

news:mailman.1.1172142990.23368.typo3-team-typo3org at lists.netfielders.de...