[TYPO3-typo3org] Small CSS issue - remove underline for links?

Michael Scharkow michael at underused.org
Thu Feb 22 12:16:23 CET 2007

Hi *,

one thing that has always bothered me a little on t3.org is that links
are both red and underlined, which makes link-heavy pages like the
frontpage look very busy (e.g. the news headlines and [more>>]).

I'd therefore propose to remove text-decoration:underline for a:link (or
maybe even all links), although I am aware of the usability implications.

Another issue is the use of [read more>>] in the news, which includes
too many special chars IMO and could just as well be [read more] or
something like that.

Ben, the other experts, any opinions on that?

Cheers,
Michael