[TYPO3-typo3org] TER captcha problems

Martin Holtz typo3 at martinholtz.de
Sun Dec 16 12:34:50 CET 2007

Hi Stefano,

> i just wrote some feedback to an extension author.. to discover that
> the captcha doen'st work well... arg
well did you send the extension-author an mail?
You can do it via typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/ # your extension # /
#version # /feedback/

So he will get notice.

Maybe you could also post it to bugs.typo3.org - if the extension you are
using is listed there.

> i attach the screenshot.. i tried both p and P..
>
> there is no way to regenerate the image.
> if there is an error.. you know it in the following page (and we are
> lucky that with the "back" browser button we don't lose the text we
> wrote..
>
> well: i think that in 2007 it's not a nice bug to have around?
>
> i think we could change the captcha engine?
well - perhaps it is an configuration error?
Maybe there were 6 letters one outside of the image?

but this issue you should better discuss on typo3.english
you will get more answers:)

regards,
martin
--