[TYPO3-typo3org] TER captcha problems

Stefano Cecere scecere at krur.com
Sat Dec 15 23:40:26 CET 2007

i just wrote some feedback to an extension author.. to discover that
the captcha doen'st work well... arg

i attach the screenshot.. i tried both p and P..

there is no way to regenerate the image.
if there is an error.. you know it in the following page (and we are
lucky that with the "back" browser button we don't lose the text we
wrote..

well: i think that in 2007 it's not a nice bug to have around?

i think we could change the captcha engine?

in one of mywebsite i use the "other" captcha engine and it works perfectly (:
http://www.ilfannullone.it/new/una-pubblicita-molto-fannullona-e-poi-la-nuova-filarmonica-di-monza/64/

waht

do you think?

ciaooo