[TYPO3-typo3org] Initial Meeting

Wolfgang Zenker zenker at punkt.de
Tue Apr 10 11:30:00 CEST 2007

Hi everyone,

* Mathias Schreiber [TYPO3] <mathias at typo3.org> [070410 10:08]:
> since it seems that only 4 people from the WIKI Team List
> (http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TYPO3.org_-_improvements#Current_Project_Members)
> are available at the developer days OR simply not reading this list we
> won't be able to make the first meeting happen at the T3DD (although I
> thought it would be the perfect place).

could someone please clarify the relation between "TYPO3.org improvements"
and "Rebuilding TYPO3.org"? If this is supposed to be the same team, then
it doesn't make sense to keep two (different) member lists on the two
wiki pages. If this are different teams, then could someone spell out
where the difference in the purpose of these teams is and how we want
to avoid overlapping responsibilities.

Regards,
Wolfgang Zenker
--
punkt.de GmbH         Internet - Service - Consulting
Vorholzstr. 25        Tel. +49 721 9109 -0 Fax: -100