[TYPO3-typo3org] Initial Meeting

Wolfgang Zenker zenker at punkt.de
Wed Apr 11 11:51:47 CEST 2007

Hi,

* Michael Stucki <michael at typo3.org> [070411 10:54]:
>> Mathias Schreiber [TYPO3] wrote:
>>> Everybody willing to help and NOT listed here please update the WIKI
>>> page, otherwise this will result in a organisational nightmare.

>> Hm, I added myself there once but I am not in the current team. I wonder
>> why I was silently excluded... :( This does not look good. I expected at
>> least notification. Anyway, I am out than.

> I couldn't find your name in the history of this page. Are you sure you were
> listed?

Dmitry has the same problem that I have: We are listed on the "Rebuild
TYPO3.org" list. If we all agree that these are really the same teams,
then we should merge the two member lists and then remove one of them
from the wiki to avoid future confusion.

Gruß,
Wolfgang Zenker
Leiter Systemmanagement
--
punkt.de GmbH         Internet - Dienstleistungen - Beratung
Vorholzstr. 25        Tel. 0721 9109 -0 Fax: -100