[TYPO3-typo3org] Initial Meeting

Mathias Schreiber [TYPO3] mathias at typo3.org
Tue Apr 10 11:47:55 CEST 2007

Wolfgang Zenker schrieb:
> Hi everyone,
>
> * Mathias Schreiber [TYPO3] <mathias at typo3.org> [070410 10:08]:
>> since it seems that only 4 people from the WIKI Team List
>> (http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TYPO3.org_-_improvements#Current_Project_Members)
>> are available at the developer days OR simply not reading this list we
>> won't be able to make the first meeting happen at the T3DD (although I
>> thought it would be the perfect place).
>
> could someone please clarify the relation between "TYPO3.org improvements"
> and "Rebuilding TYPO3.org"? If this is supposed to be the same team, then
> it doesn't make sense to keep two (different) member lists on the two
> wiki pages. If this are different teams, then could someone spell out
> where the difference in the purpose of these teams is and how we want
> to avoid overlapping responsibilities.

In my perception this are basically the same teams.
Since it is all about typo3.org improving or rebuilding is the same thing.

What I wanted to demonstrate was what happens if you just reach the wiki.
You click on Teams->Typo3.org Team and you reach the improvement page.
I can't find a link to the rebuilding page.

If there is a reason to keep these two "teams" seperate from each other
I'm all ears. :)

peace
Mattes