[TYPO3-typo3org] Why don't we do MyTYPO3?

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Wed Apr 4 16:05:14 CEST 2007

Hi,

> Don't want to tread on toes, so please remember these are just opinions!

No problem, you're expressing perfectly reasonable opinions. It just
seemed to me that in previous threads many more ideas about the content
of the home page had been raised that could possibly fit comfortably on
reasonable screen estate.

Especially if we would like to merge t3one.com with typo3.org, because I
think having 2 community sites doesn't make sense (yes, I'm starting the
debate again, but I think it was not finished!).

But I agree that such a development would be heavy and is not
necessarily a priority. Then again it might motivate people that would
otherwise not have worked on typo3.org...

Cheers

--

Francois Suter