[TYPO3-typo3org] Why don't we do MyTYPO3?

Denyer Ec denyerec at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 18:20:05 CEST 2007

I have so far entirely managed to miss what t3one hopes to achieve,
perhaps because I'm not prepared to sign my name up to anything that
is not plainly demonstrated to me beforehand!! (And I could find no
such free demonstration on t3one...) The marketting-speak of doors and
opportunities lost me, and as such I have never visited the site
since.

Is there a place on the internet where the current ideas and
intentions for typo3.org are defined? I'm hesitant to start barking if
there are already things in progress.

Regards,
Denyerec