[TYPO3-typo3org] working group content

Daniel Brüßler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Mon Apr 2 00:20:36 CEST 2007

Hi Gina,

don't forget typo3.com - that's an info-page what tells people in
marketing-view what TYPO3 is. That's comparable with the aim of ubuntu.com

We have to keep the performance (aka posibility for caching) in mind,
but that's not important for "dreaming".

How can we have a typo3.org - page what is "switchable" for the 3
usergroups (1, 2.1, 2.2) ? Is it good to have 3 Icons on top and have
reusable content (maybe using tt_news-articles)?

Tomorrow more, now it's time for bed.

kind regards
Daniel Brüßler