[TYPO3-typo3org] working group content

Daniel Brüßler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Sun Apr 1 19:42:51 CEST 2007

@Gina:
Thanks for adding yourself on our project-page
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Rebuilding_TYPO3.org and for Ubuntu as
example. I got help for all problems using http://www.ubuntuusers.de/
What do you think about this?

@Jürgen,
I'm part of the team that will rebuild the typo3.org - website. So it's
also my focus to integrate as much of the community-features we need
into http://www.typo3.org .

> (...) It also might be wise to link those pages more together.
> We have a TER woth some docs, but _no_ links to further informations
> to those EXT in the WIKI, ... _THOSE_ are the problems. It seems
> only google has an overview of what's ongoing with TYPO3 (...)

Some years ago we had comments to all OpenOffice-documents in TER. It
was a big help. Do you find it's best to reimplement this feature?

kind regards
Daniel Brüßler