[TYPO3-typo3org] working group content

Juergen Egeling egeling at punkt.de
Sun Apr 1 20:33:12 CEST 2007

* Daniel Brüßler <info at -remove-patchworking.de> [070401 19:42]:
> > to those EXT in the WIKI, ... _THOSE_ are the problems. It seems
> > only google has an overview of what's ongoing with TYPO3 (...)
>
> Some years ago we had comments to all OpenOffice-documents in TER. It
> was a big help. Do you find it's best to reimplement this feature?

Links form the EXT documentation to external help? If so, than yes. If
not, than I need an explanaiton, as I cannot remember what was there.
But what IMHO should be done is to setup a framework, that works, because
the community can work on it, and "everyone" can contribute little
things, lit typo correcttion, etc. pp.
See Ginas problem at the moment: I bet the thing she wants to correct
takes her less time, than finding out how to do this. So the importand
thing is that more people can work on it. Somehow like in a wiki, where
"central" people take care of what is written in, but the pure work
of doing it is delegated to others. We somehow have to make sure, that
the quality of the input raises, but also we need to make sure, that
more people can give their input. At the moment, its a nightmare to
change something, and this is the major part, that needs to be corrected.
The content itself will follow, if enough people see, that it is a
chance that they can fixe something easily.

best
Juergen Egeling
TYPO3 association vice chairman