[TYPO3-typo3org] TYPO3 Jive support forum

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Sat Sep 9 13:28:05 CEST 2006

Hi Alex,

today I looked at http://support.typo3.us/ and I must say I was stunned
how good it looks now!

About a week ago I looked into the single-signon capabilities of Jive
and it seems like integrating it with the TYPO3 SSO agent from
single-signon.com is really possible. If you want, I could take a closer
look and try to dig into it.

Do you have any instant messenger account so we could have a chat about
it? I'm now really looking forward to support.typo3.org!

cheers
Ingmar