[TYPO3-typo3org] TYPO3 Jive support forum

Sat Sep 9 15:16:35 CEST 2006

Ingmar Schlecht wrote:
> Hi Alex,
>
> today I looked at http://support.typo3.us/ and I must say I was stunned
> how good it looks now!
>
> About a week ago I looked into the single-signon capabilities of Jive
> and it seems like integrating it with the TYPO3 SSO agent from
> single-signon.com is really possible. If you want, I could take a closer
> look and try to dig into it.
>
> Do you have any instant messenger account so we could have a chat about
> it? I'm now really looking forward to support.typo3.org!
>
> cheers
> Ingmar

Hello Ingmar,

this nntp-http bridge jive is something, that I have been waiting for
since long. I hope that a lot of users that currently use different
private web forums and scatter our knowlage base this way, now come back
to the common repository.

I would like to see this forum integrated into typo3.org soon, but it
shouldn't be on the price of performance of typo3.org.

Yes. I think it would be a big advantage to have single sign on.

Regards

Elmar