[TYPO3-typo3org] Consolidate - don't divide?

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Fri Oct 20 09:27:46 CEST 2006

Hi!

Alex Heizer wrote:
> Every person and organization has a specific set of needs and
> capabilities. No one can be all things to everyone, and no piece of
> software is
> an exception. Microsoft Word does not (yet) open Photoshop PSD files,

You are talking about different thing. Can you imagine that Microsoft
uses Apache as a web server? Just answer: yes or no? Then think why.
Then think why typo3 sites can use only typo3 as cms.

I am talking only and only about cms, not about version control, bug
tracking, etc. So your words about feet and bicycle are not applicable
to my words.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/