[TYPO3-typo3org] Sipping your own champagne

Staffan Ericsson staffan at zytor.com
Thu Oct 19 22:07:30 CEST 2006

Daniel Bruessler skrev:
> Hello Kasper and all others from typo3.org-team,
>
> I made up my mind about the wiki and Jive. I now think it's better to
> use TYPO3 instead of these two tools.
>
> The main reason why I started with the wiki was once that I was too lazy
> to ask for a typo3.org-backend-account ;-)

I was more hunting for appearance and ease of use. Right know there are
several parts of the TYPO3 community that is hard to find. A small
redesign of typo3.org should solve some of the problems. When I have
visited other CMS they all have a more feature rich front page that puts
lots of information within arms reach of each user.

Typo3 has a deep structure when CHI experts has discovered that broad
and shallow is better when it comes to finding stuff.

.staffan