[TYPO3-typo3org] Sipping your own champagne

Daniel Bruessler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Thu Oct 19 15:59:17 CEST 2006

Hello Kasper and all others from typo3.org-team,

I made up my mind about the wiki and Jive. I now think it's better to
use TYPO3 instead of these two tools.

The main reason why I started with the wiki was once that I was too lazy
to ask for a typo3.org-backend-account ;-)

=> So would somebody create a team-section for DocTeam on typo3.org and
give me a BE-account for it and some advice? Would be great! So I could
move the docteam-pages (http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/DocTeam and
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Documentation_joblist) to typo3.org
(http://typo3.org/teams/docteam ?) as a start.

kind regards
Daniel Brüßler

PS: The sentence "Sipping your own champagne" is from Thomas Siebel, I
found it on wikipedia