[TYPO3-typo3org] The end user defined

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Oct 19 12:16:45 CEST 2006

Hi!

Staffan Ericsson wrote:
> Does who has no interest in developing extensions or contribute to the core?

Fits to 99% of all users. typo3.org serves well to them because it has
tutorials, references and TER.

> - The users that suspects that the software they 'buy' is to work right
> out of the box.

Again "work" is not very cear term. TV will also work out of the box but
you need at least plug two cables andtune it to stations. TV manual says
how. typo3.org has tutorials for users to tech them how to run typo3.

> -The noob/newbie that takes hers/his first tripping step setting up a
> web site in a CMS.

typo3 may be not a right choice for complete newbie.

> - The corporate secretary that adds the press release to the company web
> page

Yes, she definitely needs different thing. We (in our company) made
several flash-based tutorials for such people. This can be useful,
definitely.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/