[TYPO3-typo3org] documentation / Jive / cats

Daniel Bruessler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Tue Oct 17 23:18:28 CEST 2006

Hello Alex,

> Welcome aboard! Just sign up for the forum as a regular user at
> http://support.typo3.org and then I can add you as a KB mod.
Yeah, thanks!

I've signed up. Should the username be a real name ? If yes, then I have
to create another account before you change my user-type.

> For now, I need to set up the categories in the BE, and I'll use the
> categories that Chris Paige had set up on the initial typo3.us effort
> (see  http://test.typo3.us/index.php?id=45 ) just to get us started
Yes, good concept!

> anyone has any other recommendations, feel free to chime in on this, the
> categories are very dynamic, so it doesn't have to be perfect the first
> time. I just want to get something up quickly so we can start adding
> content and get it in approximately the right place and I think what
> Chris did is a great foundation to start with. It can be refined as we
> go and see what works and what doesn't.
Good start. For the first time we shouldn't waste time with making the
perfect categorization. I think we need to explore what are the favorite
features and what we shouldn't use.

I'm making some notes at
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Documentation_joblist#help_Alex_Heizer_with_the_knowlege_base
you can have a look.