[TYPO3-typo3org] documentation / Jive

Daniel Bruessler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Mon Oct 16 14:35:21 CEST 2006

Hello Alex,

could send me the login, too? It seems that it makes sense to use Jive
instead of the wiki for caring of the documentation.

I find it very good, that Jive supports categories and rating!

The next time we want to update TSbyExample - but the wiki is not the
right tool for collecting and working of TS-snippets.

kind regards
Daniel Brüßler