[TYPO3-typo3org] documentation / Jive

Alex Heizer alex at tekdevelopment.com
Tue Oct 17 01:16:34 CEST 2006

Hi Daniel,

Welcome aboard! Just sign up for the forum as a regular user at
http://support.typo3.org and then I can add you as a KB mod.

For now, I need to set up the categories in the BE, and I'll use the
categories that Chris Paige had set up on the initial typo3.us effort
(see  http://test.typo3.us/index.php?id=45 ) just to get us started. If
anyone has any other recommendations, feel free to chime in on this, the
categories are very dynamic, so it doesn't have to be perfect the first
time. I just want to get something up quickly so we can start adding
content and get it in approximately the right place and I think what
Chris did is a great foundation to start with. It can be refined as we
go and see what works and what doesn't.

Cheers!
Alex