[TYPO3-typo3org] Suggestion on new TYPO3.org frontpage

Juergen Egeling egeling at punkt.de
Sat Nov 25 13:11:23 CET 2006

* Espen Svebak <firebee at gmail.com> [061123 19:43]:
> All the information on the page is based on RSS feeds, and will not
> demand much resources if they are updated on the same time as the news.
> If things go well it would be great to get an feed update every 3 hours
> or so.

instead of putting the sponsors at eh very last, you could leave
them totally off. It has the same effect for them, IMHO.

> So what do you think?

The news on the left takes to much space compared to the amount
of news that is produced. (We have the 25th and the last news is from the
16th.), which is IMHO the same problem on the original page.

I dound no way navigating back to the startpage. (maybe only the "home"
link is missing)

best
Juergen
--
punkt.de GmbH               TYPO3-Internet-Dienstleistungen-Beratung
Vorholzstr. 25              Tel.: 0721 9109-0  Fax: -100