[TYPO3-typo3org] Suggestion on new TYPO3.org frontpage

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Fri Nov 24 08:55:28 CET 2006

Hi!

Espen Svebak wrote:
> Look at my suggestion: http://www.thattrick.com/typo3orgfrontpage/

I am a bit lost in your version, do not know where to put my eyes.

There is a theory how people view web sites. According to that theory
they start from top left, go down and to the center. Almost no one looks
to the right and least of people look to the top right. This why every
large site uses left and top parts for heading, menus, etc.

I think you need to swap right and left column of your design.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs