[TYPO3-typo3org] [ANN] Public beta test for TER2 ratings and frontend

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Mon May 8 10:09:29 CEST 2006

Michael Scharkow wrote:

> Please do some heavy testing for HTML, CSS, Layout issues, functionality
> of TER, function of ratings, searching, sorting, etc. ALL YOU CAN FIND!

hello

its kind of taste for sure but IMHO there is too much dark green in this
design. Few changes to css and we can have quite different look.

Just try:
http://prolabium.com/ter/

What do you think of that. Is not that better?

--
Krystian