[TYPO3-typo3org] [ANN] Public beta test for TER2 ratings and frontend

Michael Scharkow mscharkow at gmx.net
Mon May 8 10:37:24 CEST 2006

Krystian Szymukowicz wrote:

> its kind of taste for sure but IMHO there is too much dark green in this
> design. Few changes to css and we can have quite different look.
>
> Just try:
> http://prolabium.com/ter/
>
> What do you think of that. Is not that better?

I think the grey needs a little more contrast but generally I agree. The
green wasn't my idea and I just took it as given, it has been around on
typo3.org for a while, although I don't think it fits the orange very well.

Maybe Rasmus or somebody else from the design group could come up with a
decision on the CSS colors, also on making the whole content column wider...

Greetings,
Michael