[TYPO3-typo3org] TERdesign reconditioned

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Sat Mar 11 16:40:12 CET 2006

Since most of you preferred the liquid version this is now available at
www.4any1.de/fileadmin/terdesign

Improvements:
+ No fixed width for the info block so that it fits longer values without
linebreaks
+ Completely liquid design with upload comments _and_ description floating
around the box
   only possible with two additional span tags for the headers of these
sections but I think it's worth it
+ span tag with overflow:hidden for the status
+ adapted the colors to the existing design

The only browser that doesn't like the white background of the info box
seems to be opera but I think this is something we could live with.

Your turn, Ingo ... ;-)

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.cybercraft.de