[TYPO3-typo3org] TERdesign reconditioned

Michael Scharkow mscharkow at gmx.net
Sat Mar 11 17:30:16 CET 2006

JoH wrote:
> Since most of you preferred the liquid version this is now available at
> www.4any1.de/fileadmin/terdesign

As they layout obviously works, there are some other usability issues:
Which information is required, where is it placed, etc.

The current prototype lacks the link to the manual, the rating (imagine
an amazon-style star image), the info about the review state, etc. and
the left infobox is very long already. I agree with Ingo that this might
be a problem, so how can we get more info into a smaller box?

1. Put the extension key in parentheses after the title (enough space up
there).
2. Put the link to the manual just into the end of the decription.
3. Make an overlay for the state image that indicates whether the ext is
audited or not (only needed for Stable and Beta anyway), like
http://www.underused.org/fileadmin/images/state_beta_reviewed.jpg
4. Put the last update in parentheses or so after the version info.

Any better and other ideas?

Michael