[TYPO3-typo3org] wiki trash

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Sat Mar 11 01:03:41 CET 2006

Ron Yang wrote:

> [_pw9_]
>
> [http://nvnv2006.com/ nvnv]

This link doesn't even work :)

How can editors be "anonymous" on the wiki ? AFAIK it was write-restricted to logged in
users only. Does it state which user this has been ?

> I go ahead and revert those changed pages?

Yes. Please do so. But be sure not to remove any recently newly added content.
(I don't know how exactly you can see the differences between the versions - if there
is somethink like a diff and you can remove specific sections.)

greets,
Bernhard