[TYPO3-typo3org] TYPO3.org articles

Zach Davis zach at castironcoding.com
Mon Jul 3 16:15:57 CEST 2006

Hello all,

A while back, Robert gave me access to the TYPO3.org articles section
after I offered to take over the job of getting people to write
articles, editing submissions, and posting them on the site. For many
months I wasn't able to do anything (new baby, cross-country move, blah
blah blah). Now, however, I do have time, and I would like to devote
some of that time to helping to ensure that we have a steady stream of
carefully edited articles aimed at developers on TYPO3.org.

Before I start trying to round up some articles, I wanted to check in
with the community and see if somebody else has been working on this
section of TYPO3.org, and to make sure that the articles section is
still in need of some care and attention.

best,
Zach