[TYPO3-typo3org] Migration from CVS to SVN // Impacts on website content

Mon Jul 3 14:35:05 CEST 2006

Peter Russ wrote:
> Hallo Elmar,
>
> nothing is impossible ;-)
> Would need more specific information to implement this functionality.
>
> Regs. Peter.

Hi Peter,

we first need green light for the system itself -- Kasper has called it TEP
(Typo3 Enhancement Proposal) -- before we need to exchange details.

Maybe the questions should have been:

a) Is it technically possible to open a file version from SVN with PHP?
b) Would you support the deveopment of a typo3.org plugnin with your
experience?

You have already given the answers to both questions. Now let us see, if
TEP will be officially introduced.

Regards

Elmar