[TYPO3-typo3org] [Typo3-typo3org] Rating of extensions

Patrick Rodacker patrick.rodacker at the-reflection.de
Thu Jan 19 01:38:28 CET 2006

Hi Michael,

Michael Scharkow wrote on 18.01.2006 10:06:

> I talked to Robert Lemke yesterday, and we agreed that ratings are going
> to have (at least/for the moment) three dimensions: general usefulness,
> documentation and code quality/compatibility.

I think a simple model is a good start, but I have an addition to the
last dimension 'code quality/compatibility'. Imho an TYPO3 administrator
or user without any programming background should not be able to rate an
extension about the code quality at all. This is the work of the review
team. On the other hand the integration of compatibility issues in the
rating system make perfectly sense to me.

Best Regards
Patrick