[TYPO3-typo3org] Joint development of typo3.org CSS in the WIKI

Wed Feb 15 16:12:55 CET 2006

Robert Lemke schrieb:
> Another great idea! I'm all in favour of making typo3.org a good example of a
> modern community website. I hope you understand, that I can play a bigger
> role in that project, but if you deliver all output from your team work
> sessions in a way that I can easily integrate it into TYPO3.org, I will
> gladly do that.

It is a work in beginning. To early to implement it into typo3.org now. I would
like to do a prove of concept on a platform like *zengarden.typo3.org* within
the next 3 monthes. But ideas and experiences can already be exchanged.

Regards

Elmar