[TYPO3-typo3org] Broken documentation links

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Wed Feb 15 17:57:52 CET 2006

Hi folks,

I imagine that some documentation links of ther pre TER2 era are broken. The
ter_doc extension already has some mechanism for redirecting old-style URLs
to the new document location but we still can add other URLs which don't
work either.

If you stumble over a broken documentation link and _the kind of link_ is
not posted here, please do so. I will then try to set up some redirection.

Cheers,
robert

--
Robert Lemke
TYPO3 Association - Research & Development