[TYPO3-typo3org] Joint development of typo3.org CSS in the WIKI

stefano cecere scecere at krur.com
Thu Feb 16 13:54:14 CET 2006

Daniel Hinderink [TYPO3] wrote:
> Please concentrate on evening out any technical glitches. Design is not a
> democratic process and if we start fiddling with that as well, there is no
> way the outcome of this community process can be merged with the work of the
> design team without watering down their intentions.
>
> There is nothing in these designs that has not been well thought about, so
> please don't try to "improve" it, but use your CSS knowledge to give us a
> zoom-effect etc.

ok, agree with you, restored my design modifications to original

i left just the new margin for the <p>, that hope will be kept (and Mscharkow did convert all font sizes from fixed to em)
because it could be ok 800 width, but pages now are really long! <p> are everywhere and some extensions abuse it!

(well now i think it would be better to put attention to the typo3 4.0 BE skin that has really big css issues..)
ciao
stefano