[TYPO3-typo3org] When are ratings displayed in Repository

Steffen Müller steffen at mail.kommwiss.fu-berlin.de
Wed Dec 6 00:26:43 CET 2006

On 05.12.2006 20:34 Georg Ringer wrote:

> not enough (1 vote) [with "1 vote" linked to the rating page]
> or still ok
> not enough [with "not enough" linked to rating page]
>
> if this is still too much work, yes please replace "none" with "not enough"

"not enough" sounds like "extension missed a good score"
A link with "needs more votes!" imho sounds better.

If you would provide a patch for pi1/class.tx_terfe_pi1.php in the
bugtracker, I bet Michael will commit it to svn (learning how to svn
with his new eyeBook - and then learn to use bootcamp for good ol' Etch ;-)

--
cheers,
Steffen