[TYPO3-typo3org] inconsisitent links in list archive at netfielders

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Dec 1 15:17:54 CET 2006

Hi Steffen,

> To whom it may concern.

Me.

> Since yesturday (?), a lot of google results refering to
> http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/  point to wrong pages.

Makes sense, but that's sh**

Well, on Monday evening I was fixing the mailing list archive search on
lists.netfielders.de. This is done using a software called "namazu".
However, it required me to rebuild the whole mailing list archive.

As it seems, some articles got different numbers now. I'm afraid I cannot
change this back. Didn't expect that this will happen, sorry for the
trouble.

> This seems not to be a google bug, because some links in the wiki also
> lead to wrong postings.

This is really bad. I will notice it for future changes, but probably
someone can help me with this next time. How can I rebuild the list archive
(to make template changes apply) without wiping the existing archive?

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out