[TYPO3-typo3org] When are ratings displayed in Repository

Georg Ringer spam at ringerge.org
Tue Dec 5 20:34:38 CET 2006

"Michael Scharkow

> So we can just replace "none" with "not enough"? As has been discussed a
> million times before, displaying the result of just one rating would mess
> up the whole rating process, so at least 3 are required. I still think
> this is very reasonable.

Sorry I missed this discussion! I understand that for the rating points but
not for the link itself.
How do you like this solution:

not enough (1 vote) [with "1 vote" linked to the rating page]
or still ok
not enough [with "not enough" linked to rating page]

if this is still too much work, yes please replace "none" with "not enough"

thanks
georg