[TYPO3-typo3org] TYPO3 Participation pages

Sebastian Kurfuerst sebastian at garbage-group.de
Sun Aug 27 13:53:25 CEST 2006

Hi Mario,

> - have *one* page listing all the jobs (including new tasks, currently
> working on and finished tasks), showing their state and link to the long
> description. The overview page should not contain a description.

I fear that it makes it more difficult for users to figure out which
tasks are interesting for them, as they would need to click at every
task name to see the full description, and wenn they notice they don't
like the task, they need to go back to the overview page, etc...
As long as we have only 2-4 open tasks, I don't think writing a custom
extension would make sense there. (Or did you think of a way to do all
things you said without an extension?)

> - Have a status indicated for each task. This could be graphical or in a
> percentage.

Yeah, that could be possible, but as they are on different pages
currently that should not be a big problem... This might change as the
number of tasks increase.

Greets from Zürich, and thanks for your comments,
Sebastian

PS: What about meeting in a Zürich pub next week?