[TYPO3-typo3org] little rant about TER captcha (but not only)

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Tue Aug 22 23:17:56 CEST 2006

Hi Robert & Bernhard,

>> I completly rewrote the extensions captcha/captcha.php file ....
>
> That's so great, really amazing! I quickly tested it and of course
> everything was fine so I installed it at typo3.org. It looks really
> nice and I guess noone will have problems with the captcha anymore.
>
> I vote for transferring the extension key to you, so it would be cool
> if you'd send Kasper a mail and ask him if that's okay.

Full ACK! Has this been done already?

Meanwhile I have changed the FORM CType to make it use hooks which would
enable forms to use the captcha extension. Will publish this patch tomorrow
and hope to see this functionality on typo3.org soon (still needed by
security and news reporting forms).

> Thanks a lot! That's just the type of contribution we need!

Yeah, thanks a lot Bernhard!

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out