[TYPO3-typo3org] TYPO3 Jive support forum

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Mon Aug 21 14:08:34 CEST 2006

Hi Alex,

how's it going? I'm really looking forward to the mailing list to forum
bridge so I'd be curious to hear if there's any news?

Are there any problems still to be solved or is everything basically
ready for Sune to create the subdomain support.typo3.org?

As far as single-signon and stuff like that is concerned: Couldn't we
enable postings without registration but securing it with a captcha?

cheers
Ingmar