[TYPO3-typo3org] FYI: Added second level header

Sebastian Kurfuerst sebastian at garbage-group.de
Sat Aug 19 19:33:54 CEST 2006

Hi,

Currently, there was just the heading style for the page title and the
"normal" black one. For some pages, that is not enough. I added a new
style for "Heading 1" headers. Before that, I checked on all pages that
"Heading 1" was not used before, so there should be no side-effects.

I added a new heading style to the stylesheets of typo3.org and checked
it into SVN:

http://svn.t3.digitaldistrict.de/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/changeset/5198
http://svn.t3.digitaldistrict.de/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/changeset/5199

It is orange as well and a smaller than the header one.

I need the style for a new typo3.org page which I will announce here soon.

Greets, Sebastian