[TYPO3-typo3org] Request: Move trac to a t3.org subdomain

Sebastian Kurfuerst sebastian at garbage-group.de
Mon Aug 21 11:24:47 CEST 2006

Hi Andreas,

> The bugtracking- and bugbusting-team had a meeting during T3DD06 where the
> possible usage of the TRAC issue tracker was discussed. The result was that
> it is possible to use the TRAC issue tracker because there are no features
> missing compared to the features used in MANTIS already. Still, there are a
> few things to test before a migration can happen.
I just want to point out that we did not find a solution for the
upcoming bounty system. Ingmar and me are planning to activate that
mantis feature soon. Besides, the issues of comfortable user and rights
management were not sorted out to a satisfying point (at least not for me).

I would use trac for source tracking, etc, but not as a replacement for
the current bugtracker at the moment. When trac matures and someone has
written a bounty system for it, we can decide again.

I hope it does not sound pessimistic, I really like trac's diff view for
example, but I don't think it is mature enough for us at the moment in
the above outlined parts.

Greets from Zürich,
Sebastian