[TYPO3-typo3org] Ratings, another try

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Wed Apr 5 08:28:47 CEST 2006

Hi Michael,

On Tuesday, 4. April 2006 21:57, Michael Scharkow wrote:

 > with every extensions.xml update. I'm just wondering how the download
 > counter is updated, or is that stored in the XML? Robert?

Yes, the download counter is stored in the extensions.xml and increased by a
SOAP function. Currently only downloads issued by the old Extension Manager
are counted because we're lacking a script which analyzes the apache log
files of the main repository and the mirrors and then increases the download
counters each night.

robert

--
Robert Lemke
TYPO3 Association - Research & Development