[Typo3-typo3org] wiki down ?

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Thu Sep 29 19:44:43 CEST 2005

Hallo,

Just wanted to add a nice wiki entry describing how to create
a two-level <ul> content element with TV FCE's but must have noted
that the wiki doesn't react ... the page just doesn't load and I get
a connection timeout.

I don't know if this problem is related to spam or such but I always
asked myself if we shouldn't make the wiki "edit on login" only. This
would reduce spam and other misusage ...
The "good visitor compared to bad visitor"-rating isn't as good as that
on www.wikipedia.org I guess and there (some of) the "good" visitors are
the ones which clean up messes.

I don't think a login would reduce the amount of information entered by
contributors into the wiki.

greets,
Bernhard