[Typo3-typo3org] Mailing lists

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Mon Oct 17 13:55:48 CEST 2005

Kasper Skårhøj wrote:
> Hi Folks, Hi Wolfgang,

hi Kasper.

> I made this change to silence the criticism of just turning the archive off.
> However we MUST consider a long-term solution for a mailing list archive
> which is NOT based on TYPO3.org software (unless of course we can easily make
> this work fast). This is therefore considered a temporary fix.

I think this is a good idea. there had been some good hints how we could
do this.

from performance view i still think dedicating a machine to this task
and thus isolating troublesome operations from the main machines would
be highly recomended.

i could also imagine a static export as a solution.

let me know how we can help you.

olivier