[Typo3-typo3org] Mailing lists

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Mon Oct 17 13:46:55 CEST 2005

Hi Kasper,

Am Montag, 17. Oktober 2005 13:31 schrieb Kasper Skårhøj:

 > I have re-enabled the english and dev-list archives on typo3.org now
 > (http://typo3.org/documentation/mailing-lists/english-main-list-archive/).

What about
http://typo3.org/community/mailing-lists/english-main-list-archive/ ?

That was actually the place where the archive has been the last months, but
currently it only shows a blank page.

Wouldn't it be better to have the mailing list at that place again and have a
redirect from documentation/mailing-lists/ * to the community section?

 > I made this change to silence the criticism of just turning the archive
 > off. However we MUST consider a long-term solution for a mailing list
 > archive which is NOT based on TYPO3.org software (unless of course we can
 > easily make this work fast). This is therefore considered a temporary fix.

Yes, definately.
Thanks for your work.

robert

--
Robert Lemke
TYPO3 Association - Research & Development