[Typo3-typo3org] Groupware solution helping instrument

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [NF] jh at netfielders.de
Fri May 13 12:25:37 CEST 2005

> It should be vice versa in several ways. The most important is project <->
> customer!

Sure, but I also see these (all n:m):

employees : projects
extension-"content" : projects
customer : projects

> This is the main concept of a CRM - everything is related. Talking
> notices, phone calls, emails and so on will show up in the customer
> dialogue as they also to in project module.

We are actualy validating what kind of information we could out of our
telephone system....

> Maybe a pool of interests, ideas and concepts can be generated to focus on
> a first step?

Sure. You said that you will set up a document within the next couple of
weeks. Send it to me to so that I can extend it. I could give you access to
our internal wiki, which woul also be a way of collecting these things. It's
only in german though, so not of much interest for the public.

JH