[Typo3-typo3org] typo3.org - short time todos

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Tue Mar 15 09:56:43 CET 2005

On Monday 14 March 2005 21:45, Sven Wilhelm wrote:
> as I now from chats with Michael, anyone thought about a central
> user-authentication on typo3.org and its service?
>
> * a central userbase exists (typo3.org -> feusers)
> * there a many ways to use the userbase for authentication
> * apache-authmysql
> * pam-mysql
> * ...

Yes, I planned that with René who already wrote an authentication service for
SOAP which will be used the first time at the association website.

That's a project of it's own and has much less priority of course than getting
typo3.org stable. So please let's postpone the discussion (although it's
really interesting of course!).

> Before any new person could really help, the companies and persons that
> currently offer services for typo3.org should describe on which hosts
> what things are done (sorry, I know the wiki-page but it's not really
> described there), otherwise newcomers only can do blabla.

I think for the current TYPO3.org team members it's clear enough.

--
Robert Lemke
Assessor - TYPO3 Association