[Typo3-typo3org] typo3.org - short time todos

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [NF] jh at netfielders.de
Mon Mar 14 20:46:14 CET 2005

Right. That's why I am saying we need to enable the proxy since december ;)

But Robert offered to do it. I just came back from Cebit today. Tomorrow
we'll find some date to do so, or Robert if I should not do it as I did
before with Kasper...

JH

news:mailman.1.1110819809.12194.typo3-team-typo3org at lists.netfielders.de...