[Typo3-typo3org] possible transition error: extrep status flags not working?

Rainer (Rene) Suthoelder t3 at boswel-remove-me.de
Tue Jun 7 14:09:15 CEST 2005

wheepeee, back on track again.
yes, doc-review section works again =:o)

robert, you made my day!

another thing to which you might have an answer:
i've updated my extension several times now (due to the manual upload
issue), but it got _never_ listed in the extension repository as being "New
and updated"...

greets & big thanks,

rainer